Program Changes: We no longer will offer 15 free pins with registration but we are offering something even better. See below!
- All registrants will receive a $25 eGift Card from our Sponsor, S&S Discount Sports (expect delivery via email in 2-4 weeks, one per registrant)
- Upon completion of the program, you can order Challenge award pins using your $25 eGift Card at the S&S Discount Sports website
- For additional pins, you can get 15% off plus FREE shipping on orders over $25. Use offer code B4263 when ordering. (non members do not receive this special offer and free shipping)
- Log in UN and PW so you can change your personal information at any time
- Cost for additional pins are only $1.01 each using the special discount (non members pay $1.19 per pin)
- Frequent email communication from Mark Manross, Executive Director, updating you on dates things need to be completed, etc.
* 6 Cooperative Fitness Challenge Tasks for 3rd/8th Graders (tested with 4th/5th)
* Registration Dates: Fall
* Return the following Spring to report scores
* Cost: $25.00 Annually Per Teacher/Administrator/Activity Coordinator/Parent, etc.
* $1.00 per pin for award pins
* Awards: Bronze Pin (4/6 tasks completed), Silver Pin (5/6), Gold Pin (6/6)
* More details here...
The annual cost to register is $25.00 per teacher/Administrator/Activity Coordinator/Parent, etc. The cost per award pin is $1.00 for all members.
Members of some State AHPERD members receive a 50% discount so they only pay $12.50 per year as long as they are member of that State AHPERD. Contact Mark Manross at 540-953-1043 for more details.
You can participate for free as well as all of the materials on the web site are available to everyone. For awards you can download the free certificates. The cost to purchase pins is $1.19 each plus the cost of shipping.
- All paying members will receive a FREE $25 eGift Card from our Sponsor, S&S Discount Sports that can be used for purchasing pins or other equipment. (expect delivery of eGift card via email within 2 weeks)
- Members save 15% on Challenge pins when you use the S&S Discount Sports offer code B4260 (PLUS get free shipping on orders over $25)!
- Website access using your personal username and password so you can change your personal information at any time.
- Timely email alerts from Mark Manross, Executive Director, updating you on dates things need to be completed, etc.
Non-member Free Participation
- Cost for award pins are $1.19 each (members pay only $1.00 per pin)
- Shipping is charged for all orders
- No communication emails
- Participation, gold, silver, and bronze certificates are available to download from site and award kids
The PE Central Cooperative Fitness Challenge pins are four-color, 1" diameter pins featuring the official PE Central Globe Logo imprinted on a gold, silver, or bronze background color. In the middle the text reads Fitness Challenge.
(6 of 6 Tasks Completed)
(5 of 6 Tasks Completed)
(4 of 6 Tasks Completed)