|Download as pdf|
Name of Activity:
Pedometer Knowledge Quiz
Purpose of Activity:To assess students knowledge of pedometer use.
Suggested Grade Level:3-5
Description of Idea
1. What does a pedometer measure?
2. Where on your waist does your pedometer belong?
3. How many steps should you try to get in during one full day? _____________
4. How far is that in miles (referring to Qu. 3)? _____________
5. How far is 2,000 steps in terms of miles?_____________
| MoreEmail Lesson
|Email Lesson||Download as pdf|
Submitted by Angie Wutke who teaches at Killearn Lakes Elementary in Tallahassee, FL. Thanks for contributing to PE Central! Posted on PEC: 7/26/2005.Viewed 48790 times since 2/10/2003.
|Betty Novotney, PE 3-6 Grade||