Written Presentation Grading Criteria
Teachers: Jennifer Hvozdovic, Dennis Green
Congress has sent the following breakdown of how your teams report and presentation will be graded. The total number of points [presentation and written report] is 100.
The following is a breakdown of the points for the written report:
- 10 points for the presentation
- 90 points for the written project
- 10 points for cover page [Disease name, team
members names, class period, and date]
- 10 points for the correct format [3-4 pages, double
spaced and typed]
- 10 points for references.
- 60 points for the content of the report
Submitted by Jennifer Hvozdovic and Dennis Green. Jennifer is a Masters student in the Health and PE Program at Virginia Tech. Dennis is an assistant principal in Carrol County, VA. Thanks for contributing to PE Central!
Back to Project Menu