Directions: Read each step of the criteria below and use the following scale to "rate" the Board games of all the groups in class.
Read the suggested criteria below. Circle the number that best describes your observation and briefly explain why you answered the way you did.
1. Did the game have clear instructions and rules for playing included?
2. Did the game have a colorful and creative board?
3. Did the game have unique pieces to play with?
4. Were there at least 15-20 challenging questions included in the game?
5. Were the correct answers to each question included?
6. Were the questions relevant to the group's assigned topic?
7. Was there a clear strategy and purpose to the game?
Was the game interesting and fun to play? Did it keep your attention? Why or why not?
Overall Rating (Total up all points earned)
| Back to Assessment Menu |