McDowell County, WV Happy Dance for World JAM Day 2015
There are two videos below. The first video teaches you how to do the dance without the music. The second video (scroll down) shows the full dance with the music.
2. Step clap to the Left 4 times
3. Skate forward R, L, R, L (4 times)
4. Skate back R, L, R, L (4 times)
5. Grapevine (or step) 4 counts to the Right, throw R arm up and L foot out on 4th count.
6. Repeat step 5 to the Left, Right, and Left (Total 4 times)
7. Step then snap R, L, R, L (4 times)
8. Step then snap to R (2 counts), then pop chest out and in (2 counts)
9. Slide to the left (2 counts)
10. Jump cross your feet (R foot in front), and unwind to the left wall
11. Repeat steps 1-10 to all walls
Copyright© 2015 PE Central. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized publication of any of the pictures and/or videos contained on this site is strictly prohibited unless permission is granted by PE Central. Publication extends to all electronic formats (e.g., Web Sites, etc.) as well. If you wish to contact us regarding permission to use materials e-mail us at to email@example.com.