|Download as pdf|
Name of Activity:
Purpose of Activity:To better understand students' knowledge of cooperation skills.
Suggested Grade Level:6-8
Description of Idea
After students have participated in a cooperative learning lesson (e.g. trust activities, low/high rope elements) have them answer these questions:
1. Explain what you liked best about the trust activities and why.
2. Explain what you liked best about the ropes course and why.
3. Explain what skills you learned that could help you in the future with challenges you encounter.
4. What did you discover about yourself you didn't know?
5. What did you discover about someone else that you didn't know?
6. If you could do the activities again, what would you do differently?
| MoreEmail Lesson
|Email Lesson||Download as pdf|
Submitted by Mary McKillip who teaches at Moorcroft Elementary School in Moorcroft, WY. Thanks for contributing to PE Central! Posted on PEC: 8/16/2002.Viewed 77123 times since 8/9/2002.
There are currently no comments to display. Be the first to add a comment!